If you have a Kroger Plus Card, please sign-up for the Community Rewards Program. It’ll cost you nothing and doesn’t affect your benefits. All you have to do is go online and link your card to our organization. Anytime you shop at Kroger you will earn rewards points for the Foundation, so please encourage all of your friends and family to join in supporting a great cause.
HOW TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your supporters to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. (#26456 or Home Front Children’s Foundation, INC)
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
PLEASE NOTE: You must relink your cards back to your chosen organization after January 1st of every year.